1. Order high quality photo prints online by using this website or the Foto First App
1. Choose your favourite Foto First branch
3. Pick up your prints!
A: Generally within an hour but could take longer for large quantities of prints.
Note: If it's a large order and your first time using that branch, you may be asked to pay in-store before they print your order.
Once they get to know you, the prints will be ready for you when you arrive.
A: Our Foto First branches use high quality professional grade photo equipment including Fuji and Epson machines along with the best quality photo papers in the industry.
A: Yes, you can print photos from Instagram, Facebook, Google Photos, Dropbox etc. using our mobile app.
If you are not familiar with downloading apps then simply click the links below : (You’ll need your Apple App Store or “Google Play” username and password)
- You can use the app from anywhere you are - Home, Work, Holiday, Coffee shop - whenever you have a few minutes free
- No need to stand at a kiosk and connect your phone via Wifi, Bluetooth or cable and then trying to find the photos you wanted to print
- No need for back and forth whatsapp messages or emails - simply select the photos you want, how many of each, and the size of each.
- Printing is automated (and therefore quick) at the store - they can simply press Print and your order will be printed exactly as you requested on the app
- You dont have to know the whatsapp number or email address for the stores
Quickphoto (Pty) Ltd is a South African business that offers branded photo print apps and backend services to photo stores and other retail chains across SA.
Contact Adam for more info firstname.lastname@example.org. 0824523317
Please contact our customer care team:
Phone: 011 251 0300
Get started by uploading some photos